Do You Really Need a Pre-Workout Supplement?
Summer is here and as fun as it is! Maintaining a workout in the summers can be a strenuous chore – the sweat, the loss of energy, and the heat exhaust. That’s why we are here to make sure you have the pre-workout supplements that benefit you. But before that, let’s get the basics sorted.
What exactly is a Pre-workout?
Pre-workout is basically any supplement that is designed to provide you with an extra jolt of energy to help maintain high-intensity workouts. As the name suggests, it should be consumed 30 to 45 minutes prior to your workout and not be consumed running along the way.
Why do you need it in your life?
If you find it difficult to remain active and the feeling a lack of energy? Then, A pre-workout supplement is something, you should definitely give a go. It will benefit you in more ways you can imagine.
But over time, even though some ingredients are well-studied and actually help improve your performance, the ingredients list has seen immense growth for worse. And not to confuse you, we compiled a list of 5 Ingredients in Pre-Workouts that Actually Work!
- Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that helps you train harder & better by delaying the onset of muscle fatigue. It reduces the amount of lactic acid buildup in your muscles, allowing you to work your muscles harder at high intensity get those few extra reps in!
- L-citrulline is an amino acid and it is essentially known to produce a chemical known as nitric oxide, which helps your blood vessels to expand, thus improving blood flow during your workout.
- We all know the effects of that morning Coffee on our bodies. But the dosage in pre-workout supplements is often much higher, taking these benefits to the next level. Caffeine is amazing to improve both power and endurance in your muscles, increasing blood flow, and lowering the perception of effort.
- Creatine is made up of amino acids. It contributes to the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the energy currency of the cells. Most sports scientists also consider it to be the No.1 supplement for increasing strength and power.
- L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a dietary supplement used by athletes and bodybuilders to improve sports performance, reduce muscle fatigue, and enhance recovery.
Now, if you still need more help figuring out which is the best pre-workout for beginners to choose:
Watermelon Pre-Workout by One Rep More
Tropical Madness Pre-Workout by One Rep More
They have all these ingredients and are made with all-natural ingredients, which is perfect for those who want to push performance barriers and wish to increase stamina and endurance.
For more information on ORM workout products, check us out online at onerepmore.com or call us at 7097095111! Our staff are available from Monday through Friday and are happy to answer any ORM product-related questions you may have!